Hosting Conference Calls
If you would like to host a conference call for more than 3 participants, email the following information to email@example.com.
- Your contact information.
- Date, time, and estimated duration of conference call.
- Number of expected participants.
- Your (or the host’s) extension that charges will be billed.
- The long distance authorization code that charges will be billed.
- If applicable, provide any city in Missouri that you wish to have local access numbers. By default we provide a local access number for Kirksville (956-7890). The rates are half the cost while using a local access number versus the provided toll free number (866-902-1508).
After we receive all the information, then we will reply via email with the speaker’s instructions and the member’s instructions. You can forward the member’s instructions to all the participants that would be calling into your conference. Do not give out you speaker instructions.
If you frequently host conference calls and would like to set up a permanent conference room to use at any time, include that in your request.