Analog Phone Three Way Call / Call Transfer / Message Waiting
Three Way Call / Call Transfer:
For now, the Transfer feature is not standard and you need to request the transfer feature by emailing email@example.com. Three Way Calling is included on your standard line.
- During a call, press “Flash”. The initial caller is put on hold and you will hear dial tone.
- Dial the number you wish to three-way-call or transfer to.
- When the person answers, you may speak to them privately.
- Press “Flash” to add the initial caller and initiate a three-way-call.
- If your wanting to transfer, you can simply hang up and the other two parties will stay connected.
To Cancel the 3WC/Transfer when the third party does not answer, press “Flash”.
To Cancel the 3WC/Transfer when the third party answers, the third party will hang and then you will hang up. The initial caller will immediately ring back your phone. Pick up the call to be connected to the initial caller.
Message Waiting Indicator
When a voice message is left in your voice mailbox you will hear a stutter dial tone for the first few seconds while picking up the handset. If you phone supports a message waiting light, then it will also illuminate.
Sometimes the light may not turn off after deleting a message. You can try to power cycle the phone or there may be an option on the phone menu to clear the message indicator light.
Check back later for more information…